The Norton Clipper CP500 high-speed cut-off saw may be new to the stage, but it’s destined to be a star on any crew. It’s fully designed with the user in mind to not only cut a smooth, fast track, but it’s also fully equipped to handle the everyday performance of any jobsite with unrelenting durability and reliability.
- Easy start - electronic carburetor’s electro-magnetic valve eliminates the standard choke and half throttle start
- Patented twin-air inlets create an air pulsation that draws fresh air in while pushing hot air away from the engine
- Hot air is pushed away from the engine and released out the back to keep the
- saw running cool and reduce debris being trapped in the filter
- An external rocker wheel vibrates the filter to further help release debris for extended filter life
- Reliable, strong 5.36hp engine with 4.94 ft lbs of torque